One of the more unique characteristics of Urfer Family Park is the rehabilitated Dr. C. B. Wilson House, a historic structure constructed circa 1906.
- The first floor is open to the public for self guided tours on a limited basis each week.
- Summer hours
May 1 to October 31, Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Winter hours
- November 1 to April 30, Tuesdays and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., and Thursdays from 2 to 4 p.m.
- The house is closed on holiday weekends and may be closed other days.
Take the self guided tour through the first floor to learn about the historic Dr. C.B. Wilson House and other fascinating historical aspects of Sarasota County.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend calling 941-861-5000 in advance of your planned visit.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer docent for the Dr. C.B. Wilson House, please visit Volunteer Sarasota at www.scgov.net/volunteer.