- Mechanically vented restrooms, non conditioned
- High reflective roofing material
- Recycled content in Cementitous Siding
- Exterior materials offer long life and low-maintenance
- Waterless urinals
- Highly efficient compact fluorescent lighting
- Composite wood beams in place of heavy timber
- Steel structural components contain recycled material
- Concrete composed of up to 20% Fly Ash by weight
- High efficiency mechanical system (SEER 17)
- On site storm water retention and treatment
- Fully ADA accessible
- Sealed concrete floors provide low-maintenance and long life
Amenities at the park feature some of the most advanced recycling and sustainable building techniques and materials available:
- soy-based insulation,
- high reflective roof materials,
- recycled content siding,
- waterless urinals,
- high efficiency compact lighting,
- composite wood beams.
- on-site stormwater retention and treatment system.
The entire site is a closed and capped landfill. That means the land is "recycled" into open vistas surrounded by paved multi-use trails. An example of turning trash into treasure!
Rothenbach Park is also home to a Florida Power and Light (FPL) solar array. The array provides electrical power to the FPL grid.