Sarasota County Public Works includes both the Transportation and Capital Projects core services.
- Transportation plans, maintains, and operates the county’s multi-modal transportation systems for vehicles, bicycles, and pedestrians.
- The assets managed by Transportation include 137 bridges, 2,328 lane miles of roads, more than 38,000 road signs, 237 signalized intersections and 5,050 street lights.
- Capital Projects manages the county’s approximately 1 billion dollar capital projects program – overseeing projects from design through construction completion in the areas of Utilities, Facilities, and Transportation.
- Mowing Ordinance and Exceptions
- Mowing Exemption Email Request
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org Provide: Name, Address, Contact Information, and the Reason for Exemption Request.