UTILITY BILL PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Credit/Debit Card
- Call 941-861-6790/option #1 to use our automated system.
- Pay online at scgov.net (Click on “I want to…”)
- Check/Money Order
- Drop your payments in the drop box at our Venice or Sarasota locations.
- Mail to: Utility Payment, P.O. Box 31320, Tampa, FL 33631-3320
CLICK HERE TO START A NEW SERVICE ONLINE: Apply to set up an account for new service. Proof of property ownership (i.e., deed, title, certificate of sale, settlement statement) or a signed tenant/landlord lease agreement is required to set up service.
CLICK HERE FOR UTILITY PERMITTING SERVICE ONLINE: Apply for a utility permit. Call 941-861-6767.
Sarasota County has approximately 90,000 water connections, 77,500 sewer connections and 4,000 reuse connections. Our water service include:
- Wells along University Parkway (six wells mixed with Manatee County water);
- Wells on the T. Mabry Carlton Jr. Reserve (including our treatment plant that uses electrodialysis reversal processing);
- Venice Gardens well fields (including our treatment plant that uses reverse osmosis processing); and
- Purchased water from Manatee County and Peace River/Manatee Regional Water Supply Authority.
Pay your county water bill online at H2O2GO.
Or you can pay your water bill via the phone with your credit card
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Debit Cards.
Pay by credit card via our automated system at 941-861-6790 option 1.
You may walk-in to pay your bill using Credit Card, Check, or Money Order.
- Or drop your payment in one of our convenient Drop Box locations.
- To ensure proper credit, please list your Sarasota Public Utilities account number on your payment.