Call 941-861-CAMP (2267) or
Make your reservation today for your campground space!
Turtle Beach Campground is Sarasota County’s premier beachfront campground on Siesta Key. From sunrise to sunset, there is nothing like camping next to the Gulf of Mexico. Take the free open-air trolley into town and visit all that Siesta Village has to offer including restaurants, recreational rentals, sightseeing and more.
This intimate campground features 39 RV and tent sites.
- The tree lined campground has crushed shell padded campsites with picnic tables.
- All sites are equipped with a full hookup and state of the art utility pedestals, plus 20-amp (110v) electric.
You are only a moment’s stroll to the beach and your own personal paradise. Camp just minutes away from Siesta Beach, the #1 Beach in the USA.
The campground, together with adjacent Turtle Beach Park, have everything you could ask for:
- Tent Camping.
- Recreational vehicle camping.
- Full hookups included with each site (20/30/50 amp electrical service, water, sewer and free Wi-Fi).
- Onsite Camp Host.
- Direct access to Gulf of Mexico beach.
- Kayak launch.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Restrooms and hot showers.
- Coin operated washers and dryers.
- Horseshoe pits.
- Beverage vending.
- Free trolley service to Siesta Beach and Village (SCAT bus service).
- Picnic area with grills.
Turtle Beach Campground is one of only a few campgrounds in Florida with direct beach access.
Turtle Beach Campground was established as Gulf Beach Campground in 1921 and was acquired by Sarasota County in 2006.
The campground is a quick free trolley ride away from Siesta Beach.
Rated the #1 Beach in the USA from TripAdvisor, and was also rated #1 by Dr. Beach.
Sea turtle season is May 1- October 31.
Experience the unique opportunity to see Loggerhead and Green turtle nests on the shores of Turtle Beach.