Get Your Game On!
With 113 athletic fields across the county, Sarasota County provides children and adults of all ages access to sports programs, leagues, and activities.
Good news for older adults: part of the prescription for a healthier, better retirement is exercise. Physical activity protects against declining health and adds years to your life. Visit the links below to join the growing number of older adults in our area that participate in leagues and programs!
Also, Sarasota County is proud to annually participate in and host Senior Games. Find out how you can be a local champion, and start training for the 2018 Senior Games now!
- Venice Senior Softball
- Sarasota Senior Softball
- Senior Women's Legends League Softball
- Englewood Senior Softball
Sports for everyone! Visit the leagues below to find out about fun events and teams help you to keep your competitive edge and stay healthy and active!
- SoCo Club Sport
- Sarasota Area Softball League
- Sarasota Adult United Soccer League
- Sarasota Football Club (Soccer)
Leagues and teams throughout the County can help any budding athlete find a sport they love and improve their skills! Kids in Sarasota can enjoy everything from football, and soccer to BMX, lacrosse and rowing. Check out the leagues below for more info:
Youth Athletic Leagues
- Sarasota Babe Ruth League
- Engelwood Youth Baseball
- Sarasota Cal Ripken Baseball League
- Venice Viking Football and Cheer
- Venice Area Youth Soccer Association
- Miss Englewood Girls Fast Pitch Softball
- Central Sarasota Little League
- North Port Area Little League
- Sarasota Christian Baseball League
- Venice Little League Baseball
- Miss Venice Fast Pitch Softball
- Miss North Port Fast Pitch Softball
- Miss Sarasota Softball
- Venice Vipers Girls Softball
- FC Sarasota Soccer
- Englewood Youth Soccer Association
- North Port Youth Soccer
- Suncoast Soccer
- Suncoast Sports Club
- Sarasota Seahawks Lacrosse (Manasota Lacrosse)