NOTICE: Online registration for Summer Camp programs is currently disabled. Please call 941-861-7275 or email email@example.com for enrollment.
Sarasota County continues to monitor the ongoing situation regarding summer camps, and we’ve made some initial decisions for camps this summer.
- Online and drop-off registrations opens for both Speciality Camp and Day Camp programs June 8 at 9 a.m. (Drop-off registration will accept payment by check and credit card only.)
- Five weekly summer camp sessions will begin June 29 through July 31 with reduced enrollment at five locations. A sixth week mini camp will be offered at Colonial Oaks Park and Woodmere Park from Aug. 3-7 (pending registrations and staff availability.)
- The number of spots available at each site will be reduced to help maintain social distancing.
- Day camp will be offered for children entering grades 1-5. There will be no Adventure Camp offered this year. There will be no C.I.T. Program this year. Specialty Camps scheduled June 1 through June 28 are also cancelled.
- Check here for an up-to-date status on our specialty camps.
Financial assistance will remain in place as a small portion of spots will be reserved for families in need.Please know that we understand how important summer and specialty camps are to you and the participants and we will be updating this page as soon as we know more.
Online registration for Summer Camp programs is currently disabled. Please call 941-861-7275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enrollment.
You will be prompted to enter your user name and password if you have an existing account. If you are a brand new customer or have forgotten your user name or password, please follow the prompts to proceed. If you experience any issues with your account, please call us at 941-891-PARK (7275) or email email@example.com.
North County Day Camps are designed for children entering grades first through fifth and are offered at Bee Ridge Park, Colonial Oaks Park and Longwood Park. South County Day Camps are designed for grades first through sixth and are offered at Laurel Park and Woodmere Park. Day Camps include weekly themes, multiple field trips a week, physical activity, creative arts, science and nature, safety and wellness, summer reading and character-development activities.
Youth entering grades sixth through eighth participate in four field trips a week as well as sports, games, arts and crafts and more.
An elite group of hand-selected high school students learn skills that will prepare them to become successful camp counselors.
- C.I.T. participants assist Day Camp counselors and have the opportunity to earn volunteer hours.
More than 25 specialty camps are scheduled throughout the summer. Each camp focuses on a specific theme, allowing campers to focus on a favorite activity or try something new. Many of our specialty camps are subject to weather conditions. If camp is canceled prior to the start of the day's activities, a make-up day will be offered. No refunds will be given.
- Sarasota County families must qualify for free or reduced lunch through the National School Lunch Program to be eligible.
- The approval letter from the Sarasota County school district must be included with the online application.
- A limited number of scholarships are available per qualifying location. Applications will be processed in the order received.
- Financial Aid applications are closed.
- Questions regarding financial aid should be directed to 941-861-PARK (7275) or firstname.lastname@example.org.