Call 941-861-CAMP (2267) or
Turtle Beach Campground is Sarasota County’s premier beachfront campground on Siesta Key. From sunrise to sunset, there is nothing like camping next to the Gulf of Mexico. Take the free open-air trolley into town and visit all that Siesta Village has to offer including restaurants, recreational rentals, sightseeing and more.
This intimate campground features 39 RV and tent sites.
- The tree-lined campground has crushed shell padded campsites with picnic tables.
- All sites are equipped with a full hookup and state-of-the-art utility pedestals, plus 20-amp (110v) electric.
- Turtle Beach Campground is one of only a few campgrounds in Florida with direct beach access.
- Turtle Beach Campground was established as Gulf Beach Campground in 1921 and was acquired by Sarasota County in 2006.
- The campground is a quick, free trolley ride away from the white sands of Siesta Beach, previously rated the No. 1 Beach in the USA from TripAdvisor and also rated No. 1 by Dr. Beach.
Sea turtle season is May 1- Oct. 31.
Experience the unique opportunity to see loggerhead and green turtle nests on the shores of Turtle Beach.