The Friends of The Legacy Trail (FLT) presents the Surrey Program which offers a way for mobility challenged residents and visitors who would otherwise be unable to share in The Legacy Trail Experience.
- Where: Laurel Park 509 Collins Road, Nokomis. Meet at Sandra Simms Terry Community Center.
- When: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from Jan. 9 through March 28; 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and noon.
- Rides will also be held on first Friday and second Saturday during the months of January, February and March.
- How: Reservations are required. Call 941-486-2757, leave your name, phone number, the number of people in your party, your preferred date and time.
- A volunteer will return your call to confirm your reservation.
- Please note: Volunteers return phone calls on Wednesday and Thursdays.
- You will receive a reservation reminder phone call one week prior to your scheduled ride.