The Miracle League of Manasota is an affiliate of the National Miracle League Association, joining more than 200 communities around the world that are providing opportunities for school aged youngsters and adults with physical and or cognitive challenges, giving them an opportunity to play baseball.
People challenged by any form of disability will be empowered to enjoy the joys and thrills of baseball regardless of their ability to play. Players should be accompanied at all times by a “buddy” who assists in the field and at the plate.
Miracle League amenities:
- The field has a rubberized surface .
- Wheelchair accessible.
- No raised obstacles on the field.
- “Dugout” is big enough to accommodate wheelchairs.
- Shorter base path, pitching and outfield fence distances than traditional field.
- Nearby playground, tennis and basketball courts.
- Fully accessible restrooms and concession facilities.
- Handicapped parking limited, but available.
6050 Longwood Run Blvd. Sarasota, FL 34243