Winter Reading Challenge 2018
Thank you for participating in our Winter Reading Challenge! Together, we read 2,256 books, exceeding our system-wide goal of 1,000 books. Stay tuned for more reading challenges as we continue to foster life-long literacy through reading.
Want to participate in future challenges?
- Register or log in at Beanstack.
- Find books to read.
- Log your progress on Beanstack and earn participation badges.
The Teen Zone is reserved for teens (ages 12-19).
What we offer:
- Teen computers.
- Comfy places to hang out.
- Group study area.
- Young Adult Books, Graphic Novels, and Music collections.
- Teen Book Clubs.
Teen Advisory Board (T.A.B.)
Want to get involved in what's happening at your library? Come join us to participate and share ideas for future programs and activities. Meetings will include various activities and discussions. Volunteer hours are available for registered volunteers.
Check our Library Events Calendar for the next meeting at a library nearest you.
Library Events for Teens taking place in the next:
Books and Resources
- Book to Movie Library Contests
- Homework Help
- New Books and Movies Lists
- Download eBooks and eAudiobooks
- SYNC Free Audiobooks for Teens
- NoveList Plus
- Sarasota County Schools' Library Catalogs
Resource of the Month: NewsBank
Access the Sarasota Herald Tribune archived articles starting in 1995 through NewsBank at any location and America's News Magazines.