Requesting a Room at a Library
- 06/15/20: Meeting rooms will be unavailable until further notice.
Meeting rooms are available at eight of the ten libraries.
- Read and agree to the Meeting Room Policies and Rules of Use.
- Review library locations and hours to determine the best meeting space. (Please call if you have questions about rooms.)
- Once you have read the Meeting Room Policies and Rules of Use below, click on "Agree" at the bottom of this page to proceed to the online Meeting Room Request website.
- Upon submitting a request, note the confirmation number which appears on the screen. (The confirmation number is also emailed to you.)
- Library staff review each request submitted and will notify you within 72 hours if your request is approved or denied.
By clicking "Agree" below, I acknowledge that I have read the Meeting Room Policies and Rules of Use above and agree to abide by them.
Cancelling a Room Request
Cancel online using the confirmation number sent to you when you requested a room by clicking on the cancellation link in your email.
If you have questions or need help making or cancelling a room request, call 941-861-1110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.