The Manuscript Collection is a source of information on individuals, families, businesses and associations in Sarasota County. Many of the pioneers and influential people of Sarasota County have donated their papers to be preserved in the Archives and they are now made available to the general public for research. These collections hold diaries, correspondence, account books, scrapbooks, drawings, photographs as well as the personal and business papers of individuals and organizations. The collection covers the period from the mid-nineteenth century to the present. Please check back periodically, as collections are added regularly and made available for research after they are processed.
Utilize the index below to search the Manuscript Collection by name.
- Ringling Towers and Bickel House Mitigation records
- Altrusa International of Sarasota
- American Association of University Women, Sarasota Branch
- Ballet Eddy Toussaint USA
- Bay Haven School Parent Teacher Association
- Bee Ridge Presbyterian Church Records
- Bickel House Mitigation Plans
- Black Pioneers of Sarasota County
- Browning Family Papers
- Carey Papers, William 'Bill'
- Citizens Concerned for the Ringling Museum Records
- Cohen, David
- Crocker Family Papers
- Downtown Partnership of Sarasota, Inc. Records
- Edwards, A. B.
- Florida Power and Light Company