UTILITY BILL PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Credit/Debit Card
- Call 941-861-6790/option #1 to use our automated system.
- Pay online at scgov.net (Click on “I want to…”)
- Check/Money Order
- Drop your payments in the drop box at our Venice or Sarasota locations.
- Mail to: Utility Payment, P.O. Box 31320, Tampa, FL 33631-3320
CLICK HERE TO START A NEW SERVICE ONLINE: Apply to set up an account for new service. Proof of property ownership (i.e., deed, title, certificate of sale, settlement statement) or a signed tenant/landlord lease agreement is required to set up service.
CLICK HERE FOR UTILITY PERMITTING SERVICE ONLINE: Apply for a utility permit. Call 941-861-6767.
Residential curbside collection of garbage, yard waste and recycling will continue on the normal pickup schedule.
Beginning June 8, the three Chemical Collection Centers will begin accepting hazardous waste from all residential and commercial customers. Appointments will no longer be required. NOTE: the Jackson Road location will reopen June 10. Click here for additional details and links to schedule an appointment.
In an effort to better protect the community and our employees, the following has been implemented:
- Cash payments will no longer be accepted at Solid Waste Facilities.
- No sightseeing or birdwatching at the landfill until further notice.
- The County Re-Uz-It Shop, 8750 Bee Ridge Road, will be closed until further notice.
We are conducting business by using online service options, phone and email. If on-site service is mandatory, you will need to remotely sign in using the QLess app. Please note you may experience increased wait times and will be health screened.
Visit scgov.net/building for the latest operational updates for permitting center services.
PERMITTING CENTER SERVICES
- Click here for online permitting (permitting, inspections, plan review status and pay fees)
- Click here for contractor application for your mobile device (schedule inspections, pay fees, monitor plan review status)
- Click here to learn about Selectext for inspection scheduling and texted results at 877‑852‑4661
- Inspections Hotline (staffed during normal operating hours): 941‑861‑3271 or 3273
- Click here to learn about the IVR voice phone system (schedule inspections and pay fees): 941‑861‑6441 (available in Spanish)
- Electronic permitting on select permit types email email@example.com or call 941-861-5000.