Contracted Human Services
The purpose of the Contracted Human Services (CHS) is to fund the services that are:
- Critical to the well-being of the community.
- Strategically effective to the well-being of the community.
Each year, Sarasota County Government accepts applications from nonprofit agencies for the provision of human services needed by Sarasota County residents.
Rating criteria - Application review process
The Human Services Advisory Council will review the program merits of the applications. Recognizing that county government will never be able to fund all human services needed by the county’s residents, prioritization of services is a necessary step in the process.
The advisory council will utilize Contracted Human Services funding to subsidize the services that are: identified as being most essential or valuable to the well-being of the community and prioritized as being most critical or strategically effective to the welfare of the community.
The members of the Human Service Advisory Council have identified a rating criteria that will be used to evaluate the requests for Contracted Human Services funding. For more information on the Human Services Advisory Council, click on the link below:
It is MANDATORY that applicants must attend the FY 2019 Application Workshop on Wednesday, April 11, 2018, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.,2200 Ringling Blvd., Room 226, Sarasota. Please contact Runa Badal or Claire Alexander to register.
Applications are due Monday, May 14, 2018 by 11:00 a.m., to 2200 Ringling Blvd., Suite 2001
CHS Application Documents:
- Minimum Standards of Eligibility
- CHS-HSAC Form 2019-1 Funding Request 12-1-17
- CHS-HSAC Form 2019-2 Program 12-1-17
- CHS Form 2019-3 Budget-Instructions, A, B & C
- CHS Form 2019-4 MOAMOU
- CHS Form 2019-5 Agency Fiscal Assessment
- App Form 2019-6 Corporate Resolution
- Additional Information for FY 2019 CHS Application
- FY 2019 CHS-HSAC Application Workshop for 4-11-18-web