Mark your calendars and join us Saturday, March 23, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. at new spring training home of the Atlanta Braves, located at 18800 W Villages Pkwy, Venice, FL. The event is free and open to the public.
In the latest edition of The Chaire, Sarasota County Commission Chair Charles D. Hines talks about the new Atlanta Braves spring training facility with Erin Duggan, Visit Sarasota County Vice President, and Mike Dunn, Vice President of Florida Operations for the Atlanta Braves.
- Atlanta Braves Extend Spring Training Agreement with ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex through April, 2019
- S&P gives 'AA+' rating to bonds issued for Braves spring stadium funding
- Atlanta Braves explore West Villages for new spring training site
- State conditionally approves funding for Braves spring training complex
- Atlanta Braves in exclusive negotiations to make Sarasota County new spring home
- Fitch gives 'AA+' rating to bonds being issued for Braves stadium funding