Atlanta Braves Spring Training Site Construction
Updated on 02/02/2018 12:49 PM
On Oct. 16, 2017, the Atlanta Braves, Sarasota County, the city of North Port, Mattamy Homes and West Villages officially broke ground on the team's new spring training facility.
The project will include a stadium with 6,200 fixed seats, a 360-degree concourse walkway, luxury suites, six full and two half practice fields, 750 paved parking spaces and more. The facility is set to open in 2019.
- Atlanta Braves Extend Spring Training Agreement with ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex through April, 2019
- S&P gives 'AA+' rating to bonds issued for Braves spring stadium funding
- Atlanta Braves explore West Villages for new spring training site
- State conditionally approves funding for Braves spring training complex
- Atlanta Braves in exclusive negotiations to make Sarasota County new spring home
- Fitch gives 'AA+' rating to bonds being issued for Braves stadium funding