What are Impact Fees?
Impact fees are charges on new development and increases in development intensity for the local government's cost associated with providing infrastructure to serve the new development.
New Impact Fee Rates Implementation date: 4/1/2017.
New or increased development will also be subject to additional building fees as well as capacity fees for wastewater and potable water.
Visit the Building Department and Utilities Department pages for more information on those fees.
Municipalities collect certain county impact fees. Municipalities and special districts may also have their own adopted fee systems.
Visit the municipalities website for more information on their fees.
Impact Fee Documents
- FAQs and Updates
- Methodology Report
- Annual Reports
- Library Impact Fees Chapter 70_ADAc
- Park Impact Fees Chapter 70 Articles_ADAc
- Law Enforcement Impact Fees Charges_ADAc
- Justice Impact Fees Chapter 70_ADAc
- General Government Impact Fees_ADAc
- Proposed Mobility Fee Schedule_ADAc