Access Sarasota is proud to bring government to the citizens of Sarasota County by providing live coverage of all Board of County Commissioners meetings, Charter Review Board meetings and the meetings of six advisory councils and appointed boards. We carry live meetings from the City of Sarasota, replays of municipal and organizational meetings, original public affairs programming and the Classic Arts Showcase in the overnight hours. You will also find our video production staff out and about covering community events from one end of the county to the other.
In 2016, Access Sarasota broadcast 107 county public meetings for a total of 368 hours, or over 15 continuous days, of live air time.
Meet some of the over 2,200 employees that serve Sarasota County each day in our employee video profile series, and check out all our videos by visiting Sarasota County's YouTube Channel.
"Meetings on Demand" provides a video and document archive of Sarasota County Commission meetings, agendas and supporting documentation.
- County Commission (Agendas and Meetings)
- Charter Review Board
- Coastal Advisory Committee
- Criminal Justice Commission
- Planning Commission
- Traffic Advisory Council
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- Tourist Development Council
A recent browser update may cause conflicts with this page.
If you are having difficulties playing the videos, please try the following:
- at the top of your browser window, click on Customize and Control Google Chrome (three-dot icon to the right of the address bar);
- click Settings,
- then Show Advanced Settings.
- under Privacy, click Content Settings.
- under Flash, click Allow sites to run Flash,
- then click Done.
You may have to refresh your window for the change to take effect.