5472 Kenisco Road, Venice
6200 Osprey Road, Venice
The South Venice Lemon Bay Preserve comprise 222 acres of protected land along Lemon Bay.
The preserve is nestled in the densely packed suburb of south Venice, is a refuge for several protected animals and plants.
- The preserve has nearly eight miles of hiking trails, including the 1.6 mile long scenic marked trail.
- The hiking trails are unpaved but accessible for most visitors and include two boardwalks.
- Some trails may flood after heavy rainfall.
- Parking is available at 6200 Osprey Road in Venice to access the southern section along road shoulders and limited parking at Kenesco Road.
- The preserve is accessible via walk-thru gates near three intersections (Ocelot and Phorus roads, Macon and Osprey roads, and Kenisco and Euclid roads).
For more information about the South Venice Lemon Bay Preserve, call 941-861-5000 and ask for Natural Resources.