Meeting rooms are available at eight of the nine libraries.
1. Read and agree to the Meeting Room Policies and Rules of Use.
2. Review library locations and hours to determine the best meeting space. (Please call if you have questions about rooms.)
3. Download the instructions:How to Request a Room.
4. Once you have read the Meeting Room Policies and Rules of Use below, click on "Agree" at the bottom of this page to proceed to the online Meeting Room Request form.
5. Upon submitting a request, note the confirmation number which appears on the screen. (The confirmation number is also emailed to you.)
6. Library staff review each request submitted and will notify you within 72 hours if your request is approved or denied.