Annual Drinking Water Quality Report now available
Sarasota County's annual Drinking Water Quality Report now available
The Sarasota County Drinking Water Quality Report for 2018 is now available online. The report, which details the high quality of Sarasota County's drinking water, includes a summary for the county's customers, gives information about where the county's water comes from, what it contains and how it compares to the standards set by regulatory agencies.
- Daily water samplings through the distribution system are analyzed for bacteria content.
- Samples are analyzed daily for treatment process control.
- The Environmental Protection Agency has determined that Sarasota County's water quality meets all standards.
- Water was sampled and tested from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2018.
- Sarasota County works around the clock to ensure top-quality water is provided all customers.