If you have questions, requests, comments, compliments or concerns about Sarasota County you can connect with us in multiple ways.
Provides live coverage of county/city Commission meetings and work sessions as well as programming about county/city programs and services.
For media inquiries, please call 941-861-NEWS (6397) or email email@example.com. The public should call 941-861-5000 for information about any county business. Sarasota County government routinely advises the media of upcoming meetings, events and news.
For information about public records or to make a request, call 941-861-5886 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sarasota County's annual report of the projects, programs and initiatives undertaken during the previous year, along with financial information to demonstrate the county's stewardship of taxpayer funds, is now available.
Annual Drinking Water Quality Report now available
Sarasota County's annual Drinking Water Quality Report now available
The Sarasota County Drinking Water Quality Report for 2018 is now available online. The report, which details the high quality of Sarasota County's drinking water, includes a summary for the county's customers, gives information about where the county's water comes from, what it contains and how it compares to the standards set by regulatory agencies.
- Daily water samplings through the distribution system are analyzed for bacteria content.
- Samples are analyzed daily for treatment process control.
- The Environmental Protection Agency has determined that Sarasota County's water quality meets all standards.
- Water was sampled and tested from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2018.
- Sarasota County works around the clock to ensure top-quality water is provided all customers.