Sarasota County offers many different water access locations including, 13 motorized boat launches and 29 non-motorized (kayak/canoe/paddleboard) launches.
Get out enjoy Sarasota County’s waterways and coastal environment at a location near you! Explore new locations by trying different launches.
Boat Ramps for Motorized Vessels
- Blackburn Point Park
- Centennial Park
- Dallas White Park (Freshwater Ramp)
- Higel Marine Park
- Indian Mound Park
- Ken Thompson Park
- Manasota Beach Park
- Marina Park (Northport)
- Marina Park and Boat Ramp (Venice)
- Nokomis Beach Park
- Pinecraft Park (Shallow Water Vessels Only)
- Snook Haven Park (Shallow Water Vessels Only)
- Turtle Beach Park
Boat Ramps for Non-motorized Vessels
Check out the list below.
Carlton Reserve (T. Mabry Carlton, Jr. Memorial Reserve)Amenities:
- Boat Ramps for Non-motorized Vessels
- Canoe/Kayak Launch
- Historical / Cultural Resource
- Shelter / Pavilion
- Trail - Equestrian
- Trail - Unpaved
- Wildlife Viewing
- Natural Areas
- Water Access Parks
Enjoy Carlton Reserve
6:00 am - Sunset
- Enjoy biking, birding, hiking, primitive camping and paddling.
- 100+ miles of trails/horseback riding.
- 12-mile Myakka Island Wilderness Trail continues north to Myakka River State Park.
- Campsites and pavilions can be booked up to one year in advance by calling 941-861-7275.