Carlton Reserve (T. Mabry Carlton, Jr. Memorial Reserve) CLOSED Due to Flooding 8/16/2019Amenities:
- Canoe/Kayak Launch
- Historical / Cultural Resource
- Shelter / Pavilion
- Trail - Equestrian
- Trail - Unpaved
- Wildlife Viewing
- Boat and Kayak Launches
- Natural Areas and Nature Centers
- Water Access Parks
Return to full list >>
Enjoy Carlton Reserve
Park Hours: 6 a.m. to sunset
- Enjoy biking, birding, hiking, primitive camping and paddling.
- 100+ miles of trails/horseback riding.
- 12-mile Myakka Island Wilderness Trail continues north to Myakka River State Park.
- Campsites and pavilions can be booked up to one year in advance by calling 941-861-7275.