Come out and play!
Sarasota County Parks, Recreation and Natural Resources has more than 45 parks that will inspire kids of all ages to swing, jump and climb the day away. Below find your park and don't forget to send pictures of your great time to Facebook.com/scgovParks.
Phillippi Estate ParkAmenities:
- Canoe/Kayak Launch
- Dog-Friendly (leash required)
- Fishing Pier
- Historical / Cultural Resource
- Indoor Rental
- Recreation Building
- Shelter / Pavilion
- Trail - Paved
- Trail - Unpaved
- Wildlife Viewing
- Boat and Kayak Launches
- Recreation Centers
- Specialty Park
Park Hours: 6 a.m. to midnight
- Along the shores of Phillippi Creek lies Sarasota County’s Phillippi Estate Park – 60 scenic acres open to residents and visitors seven days a week.
- The park is home to environmental and archeological attractions, open spaces and a rich history.
- Phillippi Estate Park is located at 5500 South Tamiami Trail in Sarasota and is open year round with parking available from 6 a.m. to midnight.
For more information on Phillippi Estate Park please click here.