Phillippi Estate ParkAmenities:
- Canoe/Kayak Launch
- Dog-Friendly (leash required)
- Fishing Pier
- Historical / Cultural Resource
- Indoor Rental
- Recreation Building
- Shelter / Pavilion
- Trail - Paved
- Trail - Unpaved
- Wildlife Viewing
- Boat and Kayak Launches
- Recreation Centers
- Specialty Park
Park Hours: 6 a.m. to midnight
- Along the shores of Phillippi Creek lies Sarasota County’s Phillippi Estate Park – 60 scenic acres open to residents and visitors seven days a week.
- The park is home to environmental and archeological attractions, open spaces and a rich history.
- Phillippi Estate Park is located at 5500 South Tamiami Trail in Sarasota and is open year round with parking available from 6 a.m. to midnight.
For more information on Phillippi Estate Park please click here.