- Beach Access
- Concession / Restaurant
- Historical / Cultural Resource
- Shelter / Pavilion
- Tennis Court
- Trail - Paved
- Transportation Rally Points
- Water Access Parks
Park Hours: 6 a.m. to midnight
- Beach access
- Two concessions
- Food and drink (including beer and wine)
- Playground onsite
- Restrooms onsite
- Raised concession (beach view)
- Historic Pavilion
- Beach wheelchair, chairs and umbrellas for rental
- Tennis Courts on site
- Weekly sunset drum circle on site
Did you know?
Siesta Beach was named No. 1 Beach in the USA!! by Trip Advisor.
We have 35-miles of beaches in Sarasota County and all of them are different!
Sarasota County is reminding all beach-goers to "pack-in and pack-out" all of the items they bring with them to area beaches, as part of a community-wide effort to keep the shorelines litter-free.
Registration is now open for the 43rd Annual Sandy Claws Beach Run. Please register here: https://tinyurl.com/sandyclawssrq2019