Stormwater Environmental Utility Advisory Committee
- Date: 02/14/2019 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: BOB or Sarasota County Operations Center
1001 Sarasota Center Blvd.
Sarasota, Florida 34240
Please visit the Stormwater Environmental Utility Advisory Committee (SEUAC) web page for additional information.
CONTACT: Susan Gray
Subject: SEUAC - Stormwater Env. Utility Advisory Committee (open to the public)
When: Occurs the second Thursday of every 2 month from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Where: Conf Rm BOB 7
Purpose: Support and advise the Stormwater Environmental Utility in the development of stormwater-related goals and objectives.
Requirements: 10 members.
• All members must be Sarasota County residents.
• Includes one Students Taking Active Roles (STAR) Government representative.
• Includes two city of Sarasota residents appointed by the City Commission, pursuant to Contract No. 90-571 (Stormwater Management Interlocal Agreement).
Term: Three years
Meetings: Bimonthly - second Thursday, 10 a.m., 1001 Sarasota Center Blvd.