County Commission - Public Hearing
Proposed Rezone at Palmer & Apex Roads
- Date: 08/23/2017 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Sarasota County Administration (North) Third Floor/Think Tank
1660 Ringling Blvd.
Sarasota, Florida 34236
Sarasota County will hold a public hearing Aug. 23 for a Critical Area Plan Amendment, Rezone, Special Exception in regards to the area at the southwest corner of Apex Road and Palmer Boulevard.
The hearing is scheduled to start at 9 a.m. in the Commission Chambers of the county’s Administration Center, 1660 Ringling Blvd.
Parking for the meeting:
In addition to public parking located at the downtown Administration Center (1660 Ringling Blvd.) the following locations are available for this meeting:
- 261 S. Orange Ave.: 14 parking spaces.
- 307 S. Orange Ave.: 55 parking spaces.
- 1710 Ringling Ave.: Approximately 65 spaces.
- 1538 State St. Garage: Third level or higher. There is typically a four-hour parking time limit enforced at this facility, but the City of Sarasota Parking Service Manager will relax enforcement of this time limit Aug. 23.